- > Eco-solvent Printer
- > Digital Textile Printer
- Sublimation Textile Printer
FEDAR FD61915E-A Sublimation Printer FEDAR FD5198E Sublimation Printer FEDAR FD51915E Sublimation Printer FEDAR FD53215E Sublimation Printer FEDAR FD61915E Sublimation Printer FD6198E 8 Heads Printer FD6194E 4 Heads Printer Fedar FD Series Sublimation Printer(6heads,8heads) FD5328E 3.2m Printer FD5193E 3 Heads Printer Fedar TC Series Sublimation Printer(3heads,4heads,6heads) FD5268E 2.6m Printer FD5223E 2.2m Printer FD1900 2 Heads Printer AL193 3 Heads Printer TC1932 2 Heads Printer
- Direct Textile Printer
- Sublimation Textile Printer
The dog days are coming, how to maintain the inkjet printer?2023-07-11
1. The best indoor temperature for the operation of the inkjet printer is between 15-30 degrees. In the current high temperature of 35 degrees, it is necessary to cool down with a fan or air conditioner.
2. Drying is always accompanied by high temperatures. At this time, we need to pay attention to anti-static/anti-dry ink, and we can often sprinkle some water on the ground.
3. In a high-temperature environment, do not connect too many devices to one socket. Printers and computers can be specially equipped with one socket, and the external dryer can use a single socket.
4. In order to ensure the stable and continuous operation of the printer in summer, we must strictly control the indoor temperature and humidity. It is best to place a thermometer and hygrometer indoors for real-time viewing and timely adjustment.
Maintenance skills of inkjet printer in the rainy season
Excessive air humidity is easy to accumulate water droplets on the board of the printer, which may cause irreparable electrical failure of the board or even printhead failure! At this time, our dehumidification work will be put on the agenda. We have summarized several dehumidification methods for your reference:
1. During the rainy season, close the doors and windows to prevent humid air from entering the room. If the weather turns nice, the windows can be opened for ventilation.
2. Use the dehumidification function of the air conditioner, but since dehumidification is only a subsidiary function of the air conditioner, the dehumidification effect is often unsatisfactory.
3. Before starting to print, use a hair dryer with a low heat setting to dry the printer board, and wait for 15 minutes before starting to work.
4. It is recommended to equip a dehumidifier if possible, which can not only dehumidify in time, but also display the humidity information in the room at all times.
5. If the humidity is too high, it will affect the drying speed of the screen. In order to avoid sticking together when the printing ink is not dry during take-up, the gear of the drying system can be adjusted to the maximum when the printer is working, and a cooling fan can also be added for air drying if necessary.
Let our printers run better in the hot summer！